BANANA OAT MUFFINS ft Chef Zoe Mohammed
Pastry chef Zoe Mohammed shows celebrity guest Melly Rose how to make these flourless oat muffins.
2 cups rolled oats
½ cup white sugar (optional)
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup Nature’s Heart Almond Milk
⅓ cup vegetable oil or melted butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed banana
Addition of :
spices (cinnamon, nutmeg) blueberries, almonds, raisins, chocolate chips can be use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a muffin tray with liners and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir.
- In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients including banana and cooled melted butter. Stir all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together until oats is coated. Add additional milk if mixture is dry.
- Add dried fruits, berries to the mix.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 way full. Bake for 20 to 30 mins in the preheated oven.
- Remove and let rest for a few minutes before serving. Store leftovers in fridge.