SPINACH & MUSHROOM WHITE CHEDDAR BREAKFAST PIZZA
Courtesy Chef, Farah Andrews on Cup of Joe Caribbean
1 naan bread
3 tsp coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, grated
4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
A handful baby spinach
¼ tsp garlic powder
Two pinches black pepper
3/4c white cheddar, grated (feel free to use your favorite cheese)
2 tbsp chives or parsley, chopped
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 egg (cooked to your likeness)
- Preheat your oven to 375℉.
- Place a skillet or saucepan on medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the coconut oil.
Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the mushrooms and a few cracks of black pepper. Cook for about 5minutes stirring frequently, until mushrooms are lightly browned on the edges.
- Add the spinach, pinch of salt, and cook for another minute until spinach is wilted (Spinach doesn't take long to cook so be sure to monitor it). Set aside.
- Drizzle the naan with the remaining teaspoon of coconut oil, and sprinkle with garlic powder. Add a few cracks of black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Put on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 3 mins
- Remove from oven, and top the naan with half of the cheddar, then the mushroom spinach mixture, then the rest of the cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to get golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives or parsley, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and a fried egg!