BAKED TERIYAKI CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Joel makes these baked flavorful drumsticks for D Piano Girl Johanna, perfect for an appetizer or movie night bite.
12 – 15 chicken legs, washed and patted dry
Salt and black pepper
2 tsp green seasoning
¾ cup Lee Kum Kee Teriyaki Sauce
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
1 1-inch knob ginger, peeled and grated
- Season chicken legs with salt, pepper and green seasoning. Let marinate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat a small pan over medium heat on the stove.
- Add the minced ginger, Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic, Lee Kum Kee Teriyaki Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce to the heated pan. Stir well and let cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the chicken in a greased baking dish in one layer. Brush the chicken evenly with the sauce on all sides making sure the chicken is well covered. Reserve some of the sauce.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove and brush the chicken again with more of the sauce. Return to the oven to finish cooking for approximately another 20 minutes depending on the size of the drumsticks.
- Remove from oven and place on a serving dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives to garnish.