FIRE ROASTED PORK WRAPS
1 pack Old El Paso Flour Tortillas
3 – 4 slices cooked pork loin, cut in strips
2 sweet peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 bottle Old El Paso Cilantro Lime Fire Roasted Verde Sauce
Salt and pepper
Grated cheese (we used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar)
Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sweet peppers. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes or until vegetables begin to get tender.
- Add the pork and toss with the vegetables. Add the smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Let the pork heat through. Remove from heat.
- Place one Old El Paso Tortilla on a plate. Spread with an even layer of the Old El Paso Fire Roasted Verde Sauce. Top with the warm pork and vegetable mixture.
- Top with some grated cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Serve.