FRIED SNAPPER WITH SHADON BENI BUTTER SAUCE
2 Ocean Delight Red Snapper Fillets
Salt and black pepper
For the butter sauce:
4 oz butter
4 – 5 blades shadon beni, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of ½ lemon
Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Season the Ocean Delight Red Snapper Fillets with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Make the butter sauce. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, shadon beni, salt and black pepper. Let cook for a couple of minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Meanwhile fry the fish fillets in hot vegetable oil in a separate pan. Place on a serving dish.
- Remove the butter sauce from the heat and drizzle over the fish and serve.