GARLIC SHRIMP ROLLS
4 Kiss Hot Dog Buns
16 large/jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined
4 – 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
½ tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 – 3 tbsp olive oil
Juice of ½ lime
- Place prawns in a bowl. Add the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Let marinate in refrigerator for half hour.
- Preheat the broiler or oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the prawns in one layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle the lime juice over the prawns.
- Place in the broiler or oven and cook for approximately 4 – 6 minutes (depending on the size), turning once during cooking. Be careful not to overcook. Remove from oven
- Split the Kiss Hot Dog Buns vertically down the center, but not right through. Lightly toast in the oven.
- Put some lettuce in the bun, then top with the garlic shrimp, approximately 4 per roll. Drizzle a little extra of the remaining oil over the shrimp. Serve.