HAM & MUSHROOM PASTA
1 cup chopped cooked Blue Ribbon Ham
1 tbsp oil
2 oz butter
2 – 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
½ tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
Salt and black pepper
½ pack linguine , cooked
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup cooking water from pasta
- Heat oil and butter over medium high heat.
- When butter has melted, add the sliced garlic and cook for 1 – 2 minutes, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the red pepper flakes and mushrooms. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes just until the mushrooms are tender. Season with a little salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped Blue Ribbon Ham and mix well.
- Add the linguine and mix into the ham and mushrooms. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and toss.
- Add the cooking water from the pasta. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Remove from heat and serve.