OLIVE OIL BAKED FISH WITH BALSAMIC TOMATOES ft MICAL TEJA
Made for Mical Teja on Cup of Joe Caribbean
4 – 6 kingfish or carite steaks
½ cup Bertolli Olive oil
10 – 12 small /medium tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
1½ tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
Salt and Black pepper
¼ tsp cayenne pepper or pepper sauce
- Rinse the fish steaks and pat dry. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Dice the tomatoes and place in a bowl. Season with a little salt and black pepper.
- Add the Bertolli Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and pepper sauce or cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon a little of the tomato mixture across the base of the dish. Place the fish in one layer over the tomatoes. Spoon some of the tomato mixture over each steak.
- Cover with foil and place in the preheated oven. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked (depends on the thickness of the fish).
- Remove and serve with rice or pasta.