SPICY BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN ft Chef Myles Marbella
Joel whips up these Spicy Bacon & Chicken Rolls for Chef Myles Marbella .
2 – 3 large chicken breasts
1 pack Blue Ribbon Bacon
Salt and black pepper
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ cup brown sugar
1 large sweet pepper
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 – inch chunks. Season with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Combine the chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, brown sugar and a little salt and black pepper. Sprinkle approximately 1 tbsp of the spice mixture over the chicken and mix well.
- Cut the Blue Ribbon Bacon slices in half, Cut the sweet peppers in half, remove the seeds and cut into strips. Cut those strips in half.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place a strip of bacon on a cutting board. Take each chunk of chicken and place at the top of a bacon slice along with a slice of sweet pepper and roll so the bacon wraps around the chicken. Secure with a toothpick. Place on the baking sheet.
- Generously sprinkle the bacon chicken rolls with the remainder of the spice mixture on all sides. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon starts to get crisp.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.