Sweet and Spicy Asian Wings
10-12 chicken wings
2 tbsp of soy sauce
¼ cup honey
Zest of 1 lime
The juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp chili garlic paste
¼ cup sesame oil
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp cayenne pepper or pepper sauce
2 – 3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and clean wings; combine all the following ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add wings to the mixture and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove wings from marinade and layer wings on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake wings for 20 – 25 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
- In the last 5 - 10 minutes, brush a little extra honey on the wings, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F and place back in the oven for the final stage of cooking. Remove and serve.