THREE CHEESE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES
1 loaf Kiss Cinnamon Raisin Bread or Lemon Loaf
Slices of Cheddar cheese
Slices of Swiss cheese
Butter, room temperature
Mayonnaise and mustard, optional
- Cut 4 – 6 slices of the Kiss Cinnamon Raisin Bread or the Kiss Lemon Loaf for sandwiches.
- Spread an even layer of butter on the outside of each slice of bread.
- Place a slice of bread on the board, buttered side on the outside. If using spread a thin layer of mayonnaise or mustard on the inside of the slice.
- Place an even layer of cheddar cheese slices on the inside of on one slice. Crumble some feta cheese over the cheddar layer, follow with an even layer of swiss cheese. Top with another slice of bread (buttered side on the outside). Repeat for the remaining sandwiches.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle on the stove over medium high heat. Place the sandwich on the hot surface and let cook, pressing down intermittently with a spatula. The outside will start to brown and the cheese will begin to melt. Carefully turn the sandwich on the other side and continue to heat through. Remove from the griddle/pan when the sandwich is toasted and the cheese melted.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately.