BALSAMIC SAUSAGE SLIDERS
Joel makes these tasty sliders for World Cup fans Junior Thompson and Raymond Samms
1 pack Macfoods Kielbasa Sausages
1½ cup sliced white button mushrooms
1 small onion, peeled and sliced
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp pepper sauce
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp oil
10 – 12 small dinner rolls
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Cut the Macfoods Kielbasa Sausages diagonally into ½ -inch slices
- Add the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes. Add the Macfoods Kielbasa Sausages to the vegetables. Cook until the kielbasa is lightly browned on both sides.
- Add the smoked paprika, pepper sauce and a little salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss together and cook for 1 more minute.
- Cut the dinner rolls in half. Spread the bottom half with a little mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, followed by the sausage mixture. Cover with the top half of the roll and serve.