QUICK OAT AND RAISIN BREAD
1½ cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup Regal Instant Quick Oats
2/3 cup brown sugar
1½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup Regal Raisins
1 large egg
1 cup milk
2 tsp white vinegar
3 oz butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the flour, Regal Oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix well. Add the Regal Raisins and mix into the flour.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and let sit for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, just until fully incorporated. The batter will be lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack before slicing to serve.